If you are having trouble purchasing with Paypal you have to clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
1) Click the menu in the top-right corner.
2) Select "History"
3) Click on "Clear browsing data".
4) For time range, select All time.
Make sure that "Cached images and files" and "cookies and other site data" are checked
5) Click on "Clear Data"
6) When done quit and reopen Chrome.
1) Select the menu in the top right corner (=)
2) Click History and then click Clear Recent History….
3) Select how much history you want to clear:
Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history
Firefox will clear.Select "everything".
4) Use the check boxes to select what information (cookies, cache) you want to clear from your history.
5) Click the Clear Now button. The window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared from your history.
6) When done quit and reopen Mozilla
1) Select Tools > Internet Options.
2) Click on the General tab and then the Delete... button.
3) Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and
check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
4) When done quit and reopen Internet Explorer
Phone: (1) 809-843-9559